Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Journal #10

100 Things That Make Me Happy

1.     The smell of the ocean.
2.     My cat Noodle’s nose.
3.     The fact that no one stole my lap top charger even though it was left in class for three weeks.
4.     Lady Gaga
5.     Spaghetti and Meatballs
6.     Danielle Salim’s large icons on our webpage that resulted in a one point grade reduction.
7.     Angry Birds App
8.     Greedy Pigs that I will destroy for taking my eggs
9.     Lavender Candles
10.  Soft cotton pants
11.  Flannel sheets in the wintertime, during summer it sucks.
12.   Listening to Pandora because it is free!
13.   Hanging out with my sisters every time I go home.
14.  Walking my dog in the rain because she hates it and it is hilarious.
15.  HARRY POTTER
16.  The multiple uses of my new phone.
17.  The fact that I am almost done with my Bachelors Degree.
18.  The fact that I the foster care child I tutor is learning a lot from our meetings.
19.  My super impressive iMovie.
20.  Learning anything new about the Civil War
21.  Helping out in elementary classrooms.
22.  Spending time at the beach with my boyfriend.
23.   Spending time with my boyfriend’s mom.
24.  Warm bread.
25.  Vanilla coffee creamer.
26.  The fact that I learned how to cook and now that’s all I want to do.
27.  Peacocks.
28.  Helping stray animals.  (especially feeding the stray cats at my apartment complex)
29.  When my dad says that he is proud of me financially supporting myself.
30.  Driving up the coast.
31.  Watching the sunset at the beach.
32.  How my dog cuddles with me in the morning
33.  Making people think that I am always angry when I’m really just joking around.
34.  The fact that J Heil does not count points off of assignments even if they are late.
35.  Seeing my sister get into college.
36.  Watching my brother maintain a steady job even though he is schizophrenic and bipolar.
37.  That I can help my sisters after my mom passed away.
38.  Being organized
39.  Making Sunday night dinner with my grandma.
40.  The fact that I give awesome advice for all my friends.
41.  I get along with almost everyone I have met.
42.  Listening to Pearl Jam in the car with my dad because it reminds me of my childhood.
43.  Going on road trips with my siblings because we always have something dramatic happen but it’s definitely entertaining.
44.  Reading the twilight series!
45.  The fact that the green pigs are cute on the angry birds game.
46.  Watching my friend to get married and her dad walking her down the aisle.
47.  Giving my maid of honor speech at her wedding that made her mom cry tears of joy!
48.  That I feel loved by my family and friends.
49.  That I have had the same job for over five years and that my boss treats me like an equal and not like an employee.
50.  That my historical methods of writing teacher told me that I was smart and good writer.
51.  That the semester is almost over.
52.  Going running with one of my sisters.
53.  Looking at the sky when there are cool shape clouds
54.  The rain when I am inside and warm.
55.  Watching movies, except for scary movies.
56.  Movie theatre popcorn and slushies.
57.   Watching lame performances on Glee.
58.  The color purple (not the movie, literally the color)
59.   Taking pictures in black and white.
60.  Making yellow cake with chocolate frosting because its delicious!
61.  Finding cool new music that isn’t popular yet.
62.  The fact that it is the holiday season.
63.  Making Christmas cards with pictures of my dog and cat dressed up as reindeer.
64.  When my grandma tells me stories in Italian.
65.  Going to the air and space museum with my brother.
66.  Cursive writing
67.   Seaworld.
68.  Warm bread and artichoke dip.
69.  Looking for bugs outside with my nephew.
70.  Hanging out with Danny
71.  When my boyfriend makes dinner
72.  When my boyfriend takes out the trash.
73.  When my cat does not use her catbox and chooses to do her business outside.
74.  Singing obnoxious songs to my dog about how beautiful she is even though she is ugly to most people.
75.  When a song that has been stuck in my head plays on the radio.
76.  When I don’t feel winded from walking up all of the stairs at school! It makes me feel in shape.
77.  To be able to sleep in
78.  Dancing!
79.  Painting my nails fun colors.
80.   I like grocery shopping.
81.   The smell of clean laundry.
82.   How my living room looks when it is clean and the sun is shining through my sliding glass door.
83.   The smell of Christmas trees
84.   Putting on cool old ornaments that were my grandfathers.
85.   Reading my daily horoscope even if its bad.
86.  Talking about living in random places all over the world with my boyfriend.
87.   The fact that I get to write about 100 things that make me happy and it counts for an assignment in my Ed422 class.
88.   Getting pedicures.
89.   Going swimming
90.  the angry birds peace treaty on youtube
91.  the idea of dressing up as an angry bird for next years Halloween.
92.   Laughing at drunk people at bars.
93.   Doing my sisters make up for dances because it always looks amazing… because I am a PRO
94.   the fact that open office and free and I don’t have to pay for Word.
95.   Having a drive thru starbucks close to my house.
96.   Going to the beach in the middle of night and sitting on the sand
97.   Making stir fry for my friends husband because he thinks its delicious.
98.   Creating random traditions with my boyfriend.
99.   Paying my bills before they are due.
100.                 Watching shark week!

No comments:

Post a Comment